(FOX NEWS) — A young girl in Georgia is such a big Target fan she decided to host her birthday party there.
Eight-year-old Brayden’s family says she’ll use any excuse to go to Target so for her birthday that’s where she wanted to go.
Brayden and her friends took over the Camp Creek Target in Atlanta using the store as their playground.
The girl’s all wearing target uniforms had a scavenger hunt, got to eat popcorn, hot dogs and slushies and there was even a Target themed cake!
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Car crashes through fence near Oakdale Elementary School
- Biden orders 200 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses to boost US supply
- Biden oath second only to Reagan and Obama with TV viewers
- 5 things you didn’t know about Super Bowl betting
- National Guard to conduct COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for Sherman residents