(CNN) — Call her the biker granny.
A Michigan woman got her first tattoo to mark her 103rd birthday!
Dorothy Pollack decided to check off some bucket list items after spending months in isolation during a coronavirus lockdown at a nursing home.
She says weeks after being discharged, out of nowhere she decided she wanted a tat.
The grandmother got a tattoo of a frog the one thing she loves more than beer and burgers.
The tattoo artist says she took the needle like a champ and he didn’t see her flinch once.
She says she absolutely loves her new ink.
After the tattoo, Pollack crossed something else off her list: riding on a motorcycle.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017