AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Potter County grand jury has indicted three men for the murder of Richard Lee Porras.
Raymond Sandoval, Johnny Lee Sandoval, and Jessie James Sandoval were all indicted by a grand jury for the death of Porras on June 21, 2018.
Porras was found brutally beaten last year at a home in the area of 8th and south Nelson.
He was hospitalized for nine days, where he later died.
- APD working accident on I-40 near Lakeside
- City approves removal of sunset provision on golf cart ordinance
- City of Amarillo accespts HUD grant to help with Homeless Management Information System
- Texas families touched by rising costs of insulin hope for co-pay caps in the future
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial