(WBIR) A Kentucky woman is mourning the loss of her mother and three children, who were killed in an early morning house fire.
It happened Tuesday in Bell County.
When crews got to the scene, they found four people dead inside the home.
Family members said Beulah Faye Mullins died in the fire, along with three of her grandchildren who were 8, 10 and 12.
Kentucky State Police said the children were living with their grandmother who had custody of them for more than five years.
Authorities said they often slept in the central room where there’s a stove heater; however, the exact cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/39QrH7s
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Will you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden lash, interrupt each other
- Atmos Energy donates $1 Million to help customers
- Increase in asymptomatic COVID-19 cases at Neal Unit
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Multiple Apple services reported down