(WBIR) A Kentucky woman is mourning the loss of her mother and three children, who were killed in an early morning house fire.
It happened Tuesday in Bell County.
When crews got to the scene, they found four people dead inside the home.
Family members said Beulah Faye Mullins died in the fire, along with three of her grandchildren who were 8, 10 and 12.
Kentucky State Police said the children were living with their grandmother who had custody of them for more than five years.
Authorities said they often slept in the central room where there’s a stove heater; however, the exact cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Read more: http://bit.ly/39QrH7s
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR