SAN ANTONIO, Texas (FOX NEWS) — A typically murky San Antonio river walk appears to be flowing clear as residents hunker down due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The lack of boats sailing down the river walk is making the water look clearer than normal.
The popular tourist hangout has been empty in past days and attractions in and around San Antonio are closed at this time.
This, after Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued a statewide stay-at-home order in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local assisted living facility using contact tracing band to decrease spread of COVID-19
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home
- Houston Astros open team facilities for player workouts on Monday
- Llano Cemetery holds Memorial Day service to honor Hometown Heroes
- Animal-to-human coronavirus transmission found