AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — KAMR Local 4’s Shardae LaRae had the opportunity to interview Dr. John Zerwas one-on-one to discuss the state’s supply chain strike force, hospital capacity, and preparedness.
Dr. Zerwas serves as executive vice chancellor for health affairs at the University of Texas System.
Watch the full interview above.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- What the Amarillo Bulls are doing to keep fans safe as season starts
- Pleasant Halloween Weekend Weather
- APD investigating a shooting in north Amarillo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center hosts annual Monster Bash
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands