RHOME, Texas (KETK) – A Texas man died Saturday after he fell while hanging Christmas lights at a client’s home.
According to NBC5, Felipe Gallegos, 39, and his wife own a business of hanging Christmas lights and washing windows.
According to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner, Gallegos suffered a skull and chest fracture from the fall.
He leaves behind his wife and one son.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Owner of Steel Heart Tactical addresses rumors after fire damages shopping center
- Hereford Sports and Wellness breaks ground on new state-of-the-art sports complex
- NAACP cancels annual banquet, will publish special edition souvenir booklet
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Influential Hispanic woman encourages higher education for minorities