TYLER, Texas (KETK) – Texas Land Commissioner and state Attorney General candidate George P. Bush said a permanent border wall is coming to the Texas Border.
“Your viewers are one of the first to hear, a permanent border wall will be coming to the Texas border,” Bush told The Donlon Report.
He said that there will be a larger announcement coming in the days ahead. Private donations for a Texas border wall grew to $54 million as of October and Governor Abbott recently signed a $1.8 billion bill allotting extra state funding to border security initiatives.
- CPSC warns against use of infant loungers after 2 deaths
- Immigration front and center in George P. Bush’s first campaign ad for Texas AG
- AC Communications and Marketing Department wins 5 national accolades
- Amarillo-area schools give first COVID-19 report of semester
- Disaster avoided after train derails in Springfield