HUDSON BEND, Texas (KTBC/FOX NEWS) – Infamous Brewing Company, a taproom and brewery in Hudson Bend, printed Gov. Greg Abbott’s office number on their latest batch of beer.
In June, Abbott issued an executive order closing down bars and “similar establishments” holding TABC permits, as well as restaurants that rely on alcohol for more than 51 percent of their sales.
Read More – https://bit.ly/3gQFPju
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Traveling nurse gets shocking diagnosis while helping with coronavirus efforts in North Dakota
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Marshall man arrested for shooting after fight at gas station
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments