AUSTIN (KAMR/KCIT) — A telemedicine bill authored by Rep. Four Price is headed to the governor’s desk.
House Bill 4 seeks to make the state’s emergency waivers for adult and child healthcare permanent.
The bill also addresses gaps related to the use of technology in delivering services and information to many Texans.
It received a final vote in the Texas House of 147-0.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Seasonal day ahead of us, then a hot week with minimal rain chances
- Texas Panhandle Sports Hall of Fame Holds 63rd Annual Awards Presentation
- Amarillo College awarded $100K by Texas Mutual Insurance, will benefit Safety and Environmental Technology program
- How a quick thumb-palm test can determine patient’s risk of having aneurysm
- Ambulance stolen in Utica chased by police into Rochester, NYSP says