TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Smith County Sheriff’s Department and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing baby.
17-month-old Ellisia Pair was ordered into Child Protective Services by Judge Robert Wilson back on September 18.
Ellisia was last seen with her mother, 20-year-old Allie O’Neal. They are possibly in the Tyler, Longview, Kilgore, or Carthage area, according to the sheriff’s office.
O’Neal may be driving a white Chevy truck with Colorado plates 639 UKD or a Silver Camry with Texas plates NCN 7692.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Ellisia Pair or her mother, Allie O’Neal, is asked to call Child Protective Investigations (CPI) at (903) 241-8916 or the Smith County Sheriff’s Office at (903) 566-6600.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- ‘I was so shocked’: Louisiana parents welcome second set of identical twins
- Ex-Lady Raider coach Marlene Stollings files lawsuit against TTU, Hocutt, claims discrimination
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages