TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Smith County Sheriff’s Department and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing baby.
17-month-old Ellisia Pair was ordered into Child Protective Services by Judge Robert Wilson back on September 18.
Ellisia was last seen with her mother, 20-year-old Allie O’Neal. They are possibly in the Tyler, Longview, Kilgore, or Carthage area, according to the sheriff’s office.
O’Neal may be driving a white Chevy truck with Colorado plates 639 UKD or a Silver Camry with Texas plates NCN 7692.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Ellisia Pair or her mother, Allie O’Neal, is asked to call Child Protective Investigations (CPI) at (903) 241-8916 or the Smith County Sheriff’s Office at (903) 566-6600.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Early voting turnout for May Municipal Elections in Potter County has increased by 72% from 2019 elections
- AFD responds to 2 alarm fire at 10th and Adams area
- Closing arguments heard in Sutherland Springs shooting case alleges US Air Force is partially responsible
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic