(FOX NEWS) — Chick-fil-A steps up to give some of its young employees their own high school graduation.
The fast food chain’s San Antonio, Texas location celebrated a socially distant outdoor ceremony for five of its employees on Friday.
The grads, some wearing a cap and gown, walked a red carpet, received a gift basket and posed for a photo with the cow, the chain’s mascot.
Restaurant officials saying they didn’t want the students’ hard work to go uncelebrated.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- “Never Give Up Hope” – Lost Dog Comes Home After Seven Years
- Museums Adjust To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Texas Supreme Court denies Texas GOP’s appeal to hold in-person convention this week in Houston
- Texas runoff elections show stress of coronavirus pandemic on state’s voting systems
- County to meet in emergency session, appoint Dr. Addington as acting medical examiner