SAN ANGELO, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – A San Angelo man has been arrested for child sex crime that happened in Abilene.
Christopher Michael Stewart was taken into custody Wednesday for Sexual Abuse of a Child Continuous – Victim Under 14 and remains held in the Tom Green County Jail on a $75,000 bond.
Court documents reveal an adult made an outcry to Abilene police earlier this week after overhearing a child under the age of 10 tell someone “she had a secret with [Stewart].”
This adult then questioned the child about the secret, leading to an outcry of abuse, where the child described various sexual acts Stewart would force her to perform.
Stewart was arrested after the child underwent a forensic interview with police.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer