ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Several flyers containing ‘pro-Nazi’ propaganda were left outside homes in Abilene overnight.
Police say the flyers were placed at several homes by 14First the Foundation – a group out of Spokane, Washington. They describe themselves as a “pro-white” organization “fighting for the white race.”
The flyers circulated around one northeast neighborhood Monday included a picture of a swastika, as well as text attacking Martin Luther King, Jr. and President-elect Joe Biden.
A social media post from police says that, “although this material could be troubling to citizens, you should simply throw it away.”
However, anyone who is aware of a specific threat is asked to contact the Abilene Police Department at 325 673-8331.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Stolen Auto Day’ – 2019 VW Tiguan
- Democratic voting bill would make biggest changes in decades
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- Split from royal life ‘unbelievably tough’, says Prince Harry