MARSHALL, Texas (KETK) – A Marshall man was indicted Dec. 17 for possession of child pornography.
According to the indictment, 48-year-old Juan Flores knowingly possessed visual material that depicted an underage child. A Harrison County Grand Jury handed up the indictment for one count of possession of child pornography, which is a third-degree felony.
The investigation that led to his arrest was a joint effort between the Marshall Police Department, the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Longview Police Department.
The Marshall Police Department urges citizens to report suspicious online conduct involving children to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children CyberTipline or call 1-800-THE-LOST, (800) 843-5678.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo High, Clarendon, and Texline All Advance to State Semi-finals
- Nazareth Swiftettes Advance to Fifth Straight State Championship
- Amarillo business owners on mask policies, tips from APD on de-escalating tension over masks
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Unemployed Kansan owes more than $11K in benefits after getting overpayment letter