HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) It’s only been ten days since Hurricane Ida devastated the Louisiana coast. The storm slammed into Louisiana before moving up across the country, leaving a path of destruction. CW39 Meteorologist Star Harvey gives us a look at some of the shocking numbers from Ida.
- Princess Beatrice gives birth to daughter in LondonPrincess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have had a baby daughter, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
- Heart of the High Plains: Los Barrios de AmarilloAMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Los Barrios de Amarillo is preparing to celebrate the organization’s 50th anniversary! In fact, Los Barrios de Amarillo’s origin story dates back to the 1970s. President of Los Barrios de Amarillo, Mary Bralley, shared, “Los Barrios de Amarillo was started in 1971 by a group of community volunteers that were concerned about […]
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers searching for 2020 Honda Ruckus ScooterAMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Crime Stoppers have asked for help finding a black 2020 Honda Ruckus Scooter, reported stolen from the 1900 block of Kirkland on Sept. 9. According to the Amarillo Police Department, the scooter should display Texas license 702-W3X and the last six of the VIN are 803355. If you know […]
- ‘Hey, hey, hey, goodbye!’: Passengers sing as two kicked off Florida flight for not wearing masksA video on Twitter captured the moment two people were escorted off an American Airlines flight out of Miami for not wearing masks.
- Texas woman convicted in 2018 deaths of Kansas couple found buried in ArkansasGREAT BEND, Kan. (AP) — A Texas woman has been convicted of capital murder for her role in the slayings of a Wichita couple who were killed after a carnival worker ordered their deaths as part of a fictitious carnival mafia. Prosecutors said a jury found 57-year-old Kimberley Stacey Younger of Aransas Pass, Texas, guilty […]