EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Federal officials announced Tuesday afternoon that they will not seek the Death Penalty against Patrick Crusius, the shooter behind the August 3 Walmart Massacre in El Paso.
The filing was made by First Assistant United States Attorney Margaret Leachman, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, here in El Paso.
More to come…
- Passenger sees lost wallet fly to 35 other cities, despite airline’s claim
- Trump tears into Biden in pre-taped State of the Union response
- Biden has tense exchange with Republicans on Social Security during State of the Union
- Man jailed in Dallas monkey case says he’d do it again
- Biden gives lip service to immigration reform at SOTU
- Video: Child rescued after carjacking in Los Angeles