DALLAS, Texas (KXAS) — A domestic dispute turns deadly in Dallas.
Police say an overnight argument between a woman and her husband turned into a swat standoff after the man fled and called the police.
Dallas swat officers surrounded the barricaded home through the morning hours as police blocked off streets in the area.
During negotiations, a 12-year-old boy who was inside the home escaped unharmed.
Swat officers continued negotiations until they heard gunshots from inside the home.
The woman, and her eight-year-old daughter, were found dead inside.
One Dallas police officer was grazed by a shot but was not seriously injured.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- President Trump rallies in Georgia ahead of Senate runoffs
- Dramatic video shows man falling out of moving SUV onto busy roadway in Lafayette
- City of Amarillo Coming Home Project holds Christmas tree drive
- Mild weekend weather ahead
- PSJA North football team heads to the playoffs following Edinburg suspension