HOUSTON (CW39) Cuteness Alert! Some pet owners are breathing a big sigh of relief after a Constable Deputy found and returned their dogs safe and sound.
On Saturday morning while on patrol, Deputy Sipe with Constable Mark Herman’s Office says he was concerned when saw two pups running across the North Freeway so he quickly jumped into action and got the pups off the freeway before they were hurt or struck by a car.
The deputy says fortunately they were able to locate the owners because the dogs were microchipped. Once he was able to contact the owners they were reunited them with their lost pups.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tijuana has become a popular destination for Mexicans looking for COVID-19 vaccine
- Border Patrol ‘not acting fast enough’ to reopen popular border gathering spot
- South Texas nun tries to restore humanity for ‘desperate’ newcomers amid anti-immigrant rhetoric
- Collapsed Florida condo building had been shifting since 1990s, geologist says
- Texas thermostats could be adjusted remotely as part of energy saver programs — how it works