CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (CNN) — 150-foot flames shooting up in the sky in Corpus Christi, Texas.
It’s all from a ruptured gas line and police say buildings nearby have caught fire too.
So they shut down the highway in both directions.
The fire was put out by mid-morning and the road reopened.
Several nearby schools were told to shelter in place while the fire burned.
Luckily, no one’s gotten hurt but officials are still trying to figure out exactly what happened here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school basketball roundup: January 26, 2020
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Advocates of undocumented immigrants criticize Texas AG’s lawsuit to halt Biden’s deportation freeze