TEXAS COUNTY, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) — Texas County has confirmed another positive case of COVID-19 in their county.
Texas County officials said the test was confirmed on Saturday, April 4, and the test results were from a sample taken on March, 18.
Officials said an investigation into any positive result is standard and all persons in close contact with the person will be notified and advised of quarantine
The county now has two positive cases for COVID-19.
No other details were released.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Indian Association of Amarillo donates to High Plains Food Bank
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Top stories: Beer’s back; Mayors demand funding; Census push
- Texas Health and Human Services helping feed students through food benefits