(NBC News) — Netflix rolled out a bunch of new parental controls that let you see what your kids are watching or block specific shows and movies.
You can set up a profile so that kids can only view specific content, like shows and movies that are only approved for kids or teens.
Experts say it’s easier to do it on a computer.
Just log in and head to the account settings and find profiles.
From there, you can change viewing restrictions per profile.
The changes make it easier for parents to customize settings for their individual children, instead of the one-size-fits all approach.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- West Texas A&M receives COVID-19 protocol guidance from Texas A&M System
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests
- APH reports 32 new cases of COVID-19, 70 recoveries in the Amarillo area
- Last group of asylum-seekers on MPP program expected to cross into Brownsville
- Randall County officials waiting on autopsy results of man killed in crash, shooting Tuesday night