(CNN) — Microsoft is pushing back the launch of its new Surface Earbuds.
The company unveiled the new devices in October as a rival to Apple’s Airpods.
They are receptive to touch, able to translate speech, and comes with Microsoft’s smart digital assistant Cortana built in.
The surface earbuds were supposed to launch before the holiday season.
Now Microsoft says they will debut in the spring of 2020.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Nazareth Swiftettes claim 1A Cross Country title
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- Gov. Lujan Grisham: Special session to start Tuesday