(FOX NEWS) — Americans are reaching for their smartphones for mental health help more than ever.
App-market intelligence firm Sensor Tower says the top 20 mental wellness apps were downloaded about 4 million times by first-time users April alone.
A Kaiser Family Foundation poll from the same time period showed roughly 45 percent of adults felt worry and stress from the coronavirus had a negative impact on their mental health.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car