(FOX NEWS) — Americans are reaching for their smartphones for mental health help more than ever.
App-market intelligence firm Sensor Tower says the top 20 mental wellness apps were downloaded about 4 million times by first-time users April alone.
A Kaiser Family Foundation poll from the same time period showed roughly 45 percent of adults felt worry and stress from the coronavirus had a negative impact on their mental health.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Big Boy restaurant chain changes mascot
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
- Heart of the High Plains: The Bridge Children’s Advocacy Center
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Oklahoma trooper struck SUV’s bumper during procession