(FOX NEWS) — While school is out in the United Kingdom, some students are staying active with some help from YouTube.
Trainer Joe Wicks is using his YouTube channel to help get children moving by posting half-hour PE training videos.
These workouts include jogging and stretching exercises that were made with children in mind.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas A&M president resigns, will step down at the end of the year
- Shreveport woman charged with defrauding elderly Bullard woman out of nearly $5 million
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- Virus outbreak delays production at world’s top rubber glove maker
- Bikers deliver 40 boxes of meals to families for Thanksgiving