(FOX NEWS) — Got an appetite for good cooking, but find it hard to take a break from binge-watching your favorite shows?
A General Electric microwave might have a way for you to do both at the same time.
GE recently introduced its “kitchen hub” at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The system has a 27-inch integrated smart-touch screen right on the door of the microwave.
It also has three cameras. One over the hood, one for chatting with others while you cook and one inside the microwave.
The cameras monitor for when the food is done, adjusts oven temperature, detects ingredients, and provides recipe suggestions.
The best part you can stream Netflix onto the touch screen while you cook.
Kitchen hub will be available later this year pricing details aren’t yet available.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home
- Four girls high school basketball teams from our area advance to the regional finals