(CNN) — Google is rolling-out a new way to stash secret files on your phone.
In a limited-launch Wednesday, the company is introducing a new feature called ‘Safe Folder.’
‘Safe Folder’ lets you protect important documents and images as well as video and audio files.
No one can access those files unless they have a special pin-code.
You can find the new ‘Safe Folder’ feature under Google’s ‘Files’ app.
And as soon as you switch away, the app automatically locks protecting your files from prying eyes.
Google says it will gradually expand ‘Safe Folder’s’ availability in the following weeks.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases