(FOX NEWS) — Google wants to help you pronounce words.
Just go to the search engine and type in, “how to you pronounce.”
You then insert the word, and Google provides an audio clip of the word’s correct pronunciation.
If your phone or tablet is Google assistant-enabled, speak the word into the phone’s microphone, and you’ll get feedback on adjusting your pronunciation.
It’s not known if Google is using dictionary pronunciations, or local dialects as a guide.
The feature is currently in American English, but, will soon be in Spanish.
- Cowboy’s Michael Gallup Helps Out at Amarillo Football Camp
- Alligator spotted cooling off at the ocean in Myrtle Beach
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- From clubs to scrubs: Professional golfer on why she went from golfing to fighting a global pandemic
- 25 best used cars under $15,000