(FOX NEWS) — Google wants to help you pronounce words.
Just go to the search engine and type in, “how to you pronounce.”
You then insert the word, and Google provides an audio clip of the word’s correct pronunciation.
If your phone or tablet is Google assistant-enabled, speak the word into the phone’s microphone, and you’ll get feedback on adjusting your pronunciation.
It’s not known if Google is using dictionary pronunciations, or local dialects as a guide.
The feature is currently in American English, but, will soon be in Spanish.
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Ex-police chief accused of taking $134,000 in bribes
- Congressmen help migrant girl with Down syndrome get into US