(FOX NEWS) — Google wants to help you pronounce words.
Just go to the search engine and type in, “how to you pronounce.”
You then insert the word, and Google provides an audio clip of the word’s correct pronunciation.
If your phone or tablet is Google assistant-enabled, speak the word into the phone’s microphone, and you’ll get feedback on adjusting your pronunciation.
It’s not known if Google is using dictionary pronunciations, or local dialects as a guide.
The feature is currently in American English, but, will soon be in Spanish.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- College football chaos: Who is playing and who has canceled?
- Bindi Irwin announces pregnancy: ‘Baby Wildlife Warrior due in 2021’
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental