(NBC News) The future of technology is rolling into the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, where companies from around the world are showing off the latest and greatest gadgets.
Adorable robots, devices to help you cook like a chef, draw like an artist or simply let the dog out are all on display.
It’s not just traditional tech companies at CES, either.
Pampers is unveiling a diaper sensor, while Kohler’s connected toilet has built-in Alexa and gesture controls. There’s even a smart litter box for cats, with facial recognition technology.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- February to March; our weekend weather outlook
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home