(FOX NEWS) — Facebook struggling to remove more harmful content from its platforms.
This, after the company sent its employees to work remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The social media giant says it is forced to rely on technology instead of people to delete damaging materials from its site.
User posts that include sexual exploitation—suicide notes and child nudity violate Facebook rules.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Trump’s former campaign manager hospitalized in Florida after threats to harm himself