(CNN) — At the CES 2020 technology show in Las Vegas, Segway revealed a new product the Segway S-Pod.
The company says the S-Pod balances on its own, without the need to lean forward or backward to speed up or slow down, like riders must do with a standard Segway.
The S-Pod can go up to 24 miles an hour.
Passengers control the speed with a knob.
It is designed for enclosed spaces like airports and malls.
Segway says the S-Pod is the company’s first step toward offering new transportation options to cities.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR