(CNN) — At the CES 2020 technology show in Las Vegas, Segway revealed a new product the Segway S-Pod.
The company says the S-Pod balances on its own, without the need to lean forward or backward to speed up or slow down, like riders must do with a standard Segway.
The S-Pod can go up to 24 miles an hour.
Passengers control the speed with a knob.
It is designed for enclosed spaces like airports and malls.
Segway says the S-Pod is the company’s first step toward offering new transportation options to cities.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ex-fiancee of Drew Carey killed in California; ex-boyfriend arrested
- 70K ceiling fans recalled due to faulty blades
- Omg! Collar for dogs says bad words when barking
- Zenobia Harris Bivens to speak at WTAMU
- New housing development coming to Canyon; offers new neighborhood concept