(KTLA) – A robot is now doing manicures in San Francisco.
A company named Clockwork says it has the world’s first nail painting robot, which paints nails in just 10 minutes.
The price? Just $8.
Right now, the robot doesn’t cut or shape nails, but the website hints those features could be coming soon.
TikTok user Elissa Maercklein posted a video of the robot with the caption “living in the future.”
The company behind the bot says they design robots that “liberate people from everyday mundane tasks.”
Follow Rich DeMuro on Instagram for more tech news, tips and tricks.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Los Angeles home where Manson followers killed LaBianca couple sells for $1.875 million
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure