Give mom the gift of tech this year with these ideas from Best Buy.
- KitchenAid Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer ($379) Make your favorite appetizers, cakes, cookies and other baked goods with this versatile tilt-head stand mixer. The comfortable handle and 10 speed options help you flawlessly blend even the thickest batters.
- Fitbit Versa ($199) Exceed your health goals with help from this Fitbit Versa smart watch. The black aluminum tech accessory looks great with any outfit, especially since you can swap its face, and it lets you get notifications from your smartphone. This Fitbit Versa smart watch is water-resistant for use in a variety of conditions, and it includes a heart rate monitor.
- Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbud Headphones ($169) Integrated controls let you answer calls, adjust the volume or pause music with the touch of a button, while the included carrying case doubles as a charging station. External ambient noise keeps you aware of your surroundings, while a background noise filter delivers crisp, clear voice calls.
- Gourmia Air Fryer ($59) Fry your favorite foods without adding oil by using this Gourmia air fryer. The 2.2-quart removable basket is great for everyday meals, and the intuitive LCD display lets you easily adjust the time and temperature for a variety of dishes.
- Google Home devices ($49 -399) Whether you’re a newcomer to smart home devices, or a seasoned vet, there’s something for everyone in the Google Home collection, including the Google Home Mini, Google Home and Google Home Max.
- LifeProof FrĒ Protective Water-resistant Case ($40) Keep your iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 in good condition with this LifeProof Fre case. Its screen cover is barely noticeable for discreet protection against scratches, while its slim body prevents impact damage without adding bulk. This LifeProof Fre case is highly resistant to moisture, so you can use it in the rain or snow.
101 Westgate Pkwy