AMARILLO, Texas — The 15th-century play called “Everyman” is considered to be one of the oldest plays ever written in the English language.
“Everybody” by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins is a contemporary retelling of that play. With more on WT’s production of it is Stephen Crandall and cast members, Bella Walker and Cheyenne Haynes.
- February 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, and 15 @ 7:30pm
- February 9 and 16 @ 2:30pm
- Happy State Bank Studio Theatre
- Sybil B. Harrington Fine Arts Complex
- West Texas A&M University – Canyon, TX
- $12 for Adults
- $8 for Seniors/non-WT Students
- Call: 806-651-2804
- Online: www.wtamu.edu/theatre