AMARILLO, Texas — We are off to a new year, so we are doing 80/20 in 2020.
Check out these two meals to get you started.
Shrimp Taco with Mango Salsa:
– ½ lb. shrimp, steamed and seasoned with taco seasoning (from Seafood Counter)
– 6 corn tortillas (or another tortilla of choice)
– 1 container Mango Pico de Gallo (from produce)
– Blue Top Creamy Sauce (flavor of choice)
– Veggie topping options: sliced cucumber, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage
1. Divide shrimp among tortillas.
2. Top with Mango Pico de Gallo, veggies of choice and drizzle with Blue Top Creamy Sauce.
3. Serve immediately.
Kale Chicken Salad Stuffed Pita:
– 1 bag Sweet Kale Salad with poppy seed dressing
– 3-4 cups cooked and shredded chicken
– 1 Cosmic apple, chopped
– 1 package Joseph’s Pita Bread (in bakery)
1. Cut pita’s in half. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together contents of salad mix, chicken, and apple.
3. Divide salad among pita halves. Serve immediately.