· 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 1 small yellow onion diced
· 1 pound Italian sausage
· 2 potatoes, cubed
· 2 stalks celery diced
· 1 carrot diced
· 1-15 oz can diced tomatoes, with liquid
· 1 15 oz can white beans, with liquid
· 4.5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
· 1 tsp parsley
SLOW COOKER DIRECTIONS:
1. In a saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft.
2. Next, add the sausage and cook until browned. Drain.
3. Add the sausage and onion mixture and remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. Set on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4-6 hours. The potatoes should be soft. Serve warm and garnish with parsley as desired.
Free from: gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
Please double check the Italian sausage you choose for allergens.
Brennan Coldiron, Broker/Owner
Use a Wholly Wholesome pie shell for a delicious ice cream pie recipe…
Dan Abrams is the chief legal affairs anchor at ABC News as well as…