AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) –Mark Edwards spent years teaching kids in the Dallas area before finally deciding to turn his ideas and thoughts into novels.
His latest book, “Drifter on the Texas Trail”, involves a 17 year old boy who goes on the run from the Dallas Police. Eventually, it finds him making his way to the Panhandle, going through Palo Duro Canyon and Boys Ranch.
To order his latest novel, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- CVS Pharmacy: Teachers/some school workers are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham authorizes expanded business loan program, tax relief for businesses and $600 rebate for individuals
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment