AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — July is National Ice Cream Month, and July 18th is National Ice Cream Day.
Braum’s is celebrating by offering a 75¢ single-dip ice cream cone.
Also enjoy some of their new ice cream flavors and dessert combinations including the following:
Six Ice Cream Flavors
• Sticky Bun – the ice cream version of the classic breakfast dessert with actual pieces of sticky bun in it
• French Chocolate Macaroon – creamy chocolate with macaroon cookie pieces inside
• White Chocolate Strawberry Tart – white chocolate flavored ice cream with chunks of strawberry and pound cake
• Fried Caramel Toffee Pie – delicious caramel and toffee flavor with actual pie crust pieces
• Cocoa Banana – light, creamy chocolate with a hint of banana flavor and pieces of pound cake
• Pistachio Almond Chocolate Chip – a favorite classic with mini chocolate chips added
Four Fancy Sundaes Featuring Four of the Ice Cream Flavors
• French Chocolate Macaroon – served on macaroon cookies and topped with marshmallow topping, whipped cream and a cherry
• Sticky Bun – served on vanilla Bundt Cakes, topped with caramel, whipped cream and a cherry
• White Chocolate Strawberry Tart – served on vanilla Bundt cakes, topped with strawberry topping, whipped cream and a cherry
• Cocoa Banana – served on chocolate Bundt cakes, topped with hot fudge, sliced bananas, whipped cream and a cherry