AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR) — Are you feeling flustered and forgetful as the holidays approach? It could be holiday brain drain. It is when the demands of the season get stressful and you may have a hard time remembering everything — things as small as the names of friends and family you may not have seen in a while or new people you meet as you go from event to event.
New York Times best-selling author and psychotherapist Dr. Mike Dow has tips to keep your brain in top shape and keep you looking and feeling sharp.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Report on former national security advisor’s book latest twist in impeachment trial
- Texans are one step closer to being able to grow their own hemp
- Arizona looking to expand trade with Mexico
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Cuban migrant granted asylum released by ICE