AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR) — Are you feeling flustered and forgetful as the holidays approach? It could be holiday brain drain. It is when the demands of the season get stressful and you may have a hard time remembering everything — things as small as the names of friends and family you may not have seen in a while or new people you meet as you go from event to event.
New York Times best-selling author and psychotherapist Dr. Mike Dow has tips to keep your brain in top shape and keep you looking and feeling sharp.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- Texas Tech climbs to No. 10 on the AP Top 25 basketball poll this week
- Popular McDonald’s item returns to menus
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million