AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR) — Are you feeling flustered and forgetful as the holidays approach? It could be holiday brain drain. It is when the demands of the season get stressful and you may have a hard time remembering everything — things as small as the names of friends and family you may not have seen in a while or new people you meet as you go from event to event.
New York Times best-selling author and psychotherapist Dr. Mike Dow has tips to keep your brain in top shape and keep you looking and feeling sharp.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Final push for the US House of Representatives District 13 Candidates
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Report: Father says he was in process of custody exchange when crash that killed 1-year-old occurred
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- Fire fought near FM 168 and Country Club Road