MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Thankfully the damage here in West Mobile was minimal and mostly due to that heavy wind and rain from this storm. A lot of the damage was debris on the road and trees. On D’Iberville Drive there was a large limb of a tree that was blocking the the road. Over in the Randlett Trace community, which is very close by there was a trampoline blown into the road. There was also some damage near Snow Road at Airport Boulevard. Throughout the West Mobile area there was at minimal damage from the winds and rain that we saw through this storm.
- It’s finally game week for WT Football
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Trial of stepmother accused of killing stepdaughter begins today