AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A Southwest Airline flight had a passenger with an onboard medical concern and had to divert to Amarillo said Chris Mainz with Southwest Airlines.
According to Mainz, flight #4666 from St. Louis to Phoenix diverted to Amarillo due to a passenger medical concern.
Mainz said the flight landed safely without incident, where the passenger was able to deplane in Amarillo.
Mainz continues the flight resumed to Phoenix.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- DSHS releases statement on J&J vaccine, asks Texas to pause giving the shot
- A Food Network recipe for popcorn and Mayo Salad is going viral
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers to host annual ‘Shred It Day’ on April 17
- Texas Tech Physicians are preparing for the Cancer Screening and Information Fair