(CNN) — Britain’s Prince Andrew is not cooperating with prosecutors in the Jeffrey Epstein case.
That’s the latest update from the US Attorney’s Office.
Epstein was charged with sex trafficking but he committed suicide in jail last year before his case went to trial.
Now authorities are looking into alleged co-conspirators.
Investigators want to ask Prince Andrew about his ties to Epstein.
In November, the Duke of York said he was willing to help law enforcement if required.
However, during an unrelated news conference on Monday, prosecutors said that’s not happening.
Prince Andrew has since ‘stepped back’ from public duties with the permission of his mother, Queen Elizabeth the second.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- Children’s Miracle Network begins ‘Christmas is for Miracles’ campaign
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- ‘Rallying For Raiden’: Community puts on birthday parade for boy who lost parents to COVID-19