(FOX NEWS) — A company that makes spirits is getting in the holiday spirit.
This Christmas, Smirnoff wants to help you fake out your friends with prank gift boxes.
Each package looks like it contains a special Christmas gift but it’s actually stuffed with a bottle of the vodka brand’s ice original drink.
The gag is a spoof on a decades-old drinking game known as “Icing” somebody.
You can find the Smirnoff gift for 20 dollars each on giftagram.com
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Back to the Table with Chef Bud: Smoky Joe Melt
- Operate Like a Champion: Academic Advantage Program
- ‘No place like Miami’: Super Bowl returns to South Florida for 11th time
- Suspect sentenced to life in prison for lineman deaths after Hurricane Michael
- California man sentenced to 1,015 years-to-life on 41 counts of child molestation