PAMPA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Pampa has confirmed a skunk that was had rabies.
Pampa officials said the skunk was found in the area of North Faulkner St.
Officials ask that if someone sees a skunk, call Pampa Animal Services at 806-669-5775.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Warmer weather to start March
- Kansas lawmakers push for more oversight for vision screening in K-12 schools
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Rooster with knife kills owner during banned cockfight