AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, passed away on Friday, September 18 and now people all around the nation, including Amarillo, are mourning.
There is a candlelight vigil planned in remembrance of Ginsburg at the Potter County Courthouse in Amarillo on Sunday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Xcel Energy reporting power outages
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing
- MLB investigating Dodgers player who left isolation to celebrate World Series victory, after testing positive for coronavirus
- PICS: Amarillo man dresses like Michael Myers to propose to girlfriend
- Texas Democratic Party strongly encourages voters who have not received their mail-in ballot to vote in-person as soon as possible