The Hope & Healing Place is a nonprofit grief and loss center. The Hope & Healing Place hosts 3 fundraisers a year that are vital to the support groups they offer remaining free of charge.
The 10th Annual Hope & Healing Place half marathon is on Saturday, May 18 at 4th and Polk. There will be a shotgun start at 7 a.m. The race has a 3-hour time limit. The map and all other info are at www.hhpamarillo.org and people can still register for the race at getmeregistered.com.
- 4 man relay – 3.2 miles each
- 2 man relay – 6.5 miles each
- Entire Half Marathon – 13.1 miles
- Half Marathon Individual: $60.00 registration (through 5/17)
- Half Marathon 2 Person Relay: $90.00 registration per group (through 5/17)
- Half Marathon 4 Person Relay: $120.00 registration per group (through 5/17)
Palace Coffee Company is highlighting The Hope & Healing Place during April, May, and June as their “Kindness is the Cause” non-profit.
The Hope & Healing Place
1721 S Tyler St