TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- ‘My heart is broken’: Lawmakers weigh in on protests across the nation
- Family autopsy: Floyd asphyxiated by sustained pressure
- APH reports 47 new COVID-19 cases, 15 recoveries in the Amarillo area
- Chick-fil-A announces new safety measures
- Drivers take advantage of low gas prices