PLAINVIEW, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Wayland Baptist University President has been discharged from the hospital after a battle with coronavirus.
According to WBU, Dr. Bobby Hall and his wife were traveling for the Independence Day weekend when he began experiencing symptoms related to the COVID-19.
Dr. Hall was hospitalized on Saturday. His wife also tested positive for the virus but the university said she is not experiencing any symptoms.
WBU The two will remain isolated and close to medical care as he recovers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Japan to decide on overseas fans attendance at Tokyo Olympics by end of month
- Video captures man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack
- White House officials give COVID-19 update after Biden lays out new vaccine timeline
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car