PLAINVIEW, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Wayland Baptist University President has been discharged from the hospital after a battle with coronavirus.
According to WBU, Dr. Bobby Hall and his wife were traveling for the Independence Day weekend when he began experiencing symptoms related to the COVID-19.
Dr. Hall was hospitalized on Saturday. His wife also tested positive for the virus but the university said she is not experiencing any symptoms.
WBU The two will remain isolated and close to medical care as he recovers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Florida hospital loses body of newborn baby, lawsuit says
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Babe: They call him “Moose”
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Nearly 100,000 school kids test positive for coronavirus in 2 weeks