CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (KVEO) — Authorities have arrested a man on the Texas 10 Most Wanted list in Corpus Christi.
According to a release, a Crime Stoppers tip led to the arrest of Jaime Alanis, 37.
Alanis was affiliated with the Tango Blast Houstone gang and was wanted for robbery and parole violation, said a release. His capture bulletin also lists homicide/manslaughter and assault to bodily injury.
To view Alanis’ captured bulletin, click here.
The 37-year-old was wanted for since July 2020, when he left his last known address in Houston.
The investigation was conducted by Members of the U.S. Marshals Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Fugitive Task Force, including the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) Special Agents and the assistance of the Corpus Christi Police Department.
To submit a tip to the DPS and qualify use one of the following methods, as stated in the release:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477)
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about,and then clicking on the link under their picture
- Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section)
Authorities remind the public those wanted are considered armed and dangerous. The public should not attempt to capture those individuals.
To view the Texas 10 Most Wanted list, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- As conservative bills pick up steam, Democrats plan to put up a fight before midnight deadline in Texas House
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say
- Mother-son pair to cross same graduation stage, with degrees from Minot State