WICHITA COUNTY (KFDX/KJTL) — In a special briefing Wednesday morning the Wichita County Health District announced that there was a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Wichita County.
a 64-year-old man traveled to Budapest and returned to Wichita County.
According to Health Director Lou Kreider, the individual went to DFW and immediately to their physician and have been in there home since returning to the country.
They have not been anywhere in Texoma.
This individual has not had contact with anyone and has no relation to Sheppard Air Force Base.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing
- Country Artist Joe Diffie dead from coronavirus at age 61
- Texas Governor orders self-quarantine for anyone traveling into state from Louisiana
- Amarillo Public Health COVID-19 Report Card shows 4 more confirmed cases in Potter and Randall
- Trump working with Ohio gov. to get FDA approval on expansion of mask sterilization technology